Tazama FAQ
Questions Tags Users Badges

Is there sample/dummy data available in the sandbox for testing?

Tazama 1
Created Aug 8
Viewed 0

Is there sample/dummy data available in the sandbox for testing?

sandbox-demo verified-2026-08 release-4.0.0
Share
1 Answers

No pre-loaded dummy data is provided. The sandbox is designed for exploration by creating your own individual test transactions and accounts via the Demo UI or Postman. If you need to test with batch data from your own systems, contact the team at support@tazama.org to arrange a dedicated session.

edited Jan 1, 1970
Tazama1
answered Aug 8
Related
Where is the Tazama Demo UI / Sandbox?
1 answers
I created a test transaction in the Demo UI, but it doesn’t appear in the CMS Alerts section. Is the Demo UI still connected to CMS?
1 answers
The Demo UI is not working with my Release 3.0.0 deployment. Why?
1 answers
How do I request access to the Beta Sandbox?
1 answers
I am receiving 504 Gateway Timeout on CMS, TCS, and TRS in the sandbox. What should I do?
1 answers
Terms of service Privacy policy
Powered by Answer