Tazama FAQ
Questions Tags Users Badges

How do I request access to the Beta Sandbox?

Tazama 1
Created Aug 8
Viewed 0

How do I request access to the Beta Sandbox?

sandbox-demo verified-2026-08 release-4.0.0
Share
1 Answers

Email support@tazama.org with your name, organization, and a brief description of your use case. The Linux Foundation onboarding team (Tazama Regional Growth Lead) will contact you with credentials and next steps. You can also request access directly in the #get-help or #tazama-public-beta Slack channels.

edited Jan 1, 1970
Tazama1
answered Aug 8
Related
Where is the Tazama Demo UI / Sandbox?
1 answers
I created a test transaction in the Demo UI, but it doesn’t appear in the CMS Alerts section. Is the Demo UI still connected to CMS?
1 answers
The Demo UI is not working with my Release 3.0.0 deployment. Why?
1 answers
I am receiving 504 Gateway Timeout on CMS, TCS, and TRS in the sandbox. What should I do?
1 answers
Is there sample/dummy data available in the sandbox for testing?
1 answers
Terms of service Privacy policy
Powered by Answer