Tazama FAQ
Questions Tags Users Badges

Where is the Tazama Demo UI / Sandbox?

Tazama 1
Created Aug 8
Viewed 2

Where is the Tazama Demo UI / Sandbox?

sandbox-demo verified-2026-08 release-4.0.0
Share
1 Answers

For Release 4.0.0 Beta: the Demo UI is deployed at https://demo.beta.tazama.org. Log in with the tazama-api-client credentials provided when you signed up for the Beta program. The Beta Sandbox also exposes the TMS API (https://tms.beta.tazama.org), TCS (https://tcs.beta.tazama.org), TRS (https://trs.beta.tazama.org), and CMS (https://cms.beta.tazama.org). The older hosted sandbox (Release 2.2.0, formerly at http://sandbox.tazama.org:3001) has been retired; it will be replaced by a redeployment of the Beta Sandbox as the living sandbox going forward.

edited Jan 1, 1970
Tazama1
answered Aug 8
Related
I created a test transaction in the Demo UI, but it doesn’t appear in the CMS Alerts section. Is the Demo UI still connected to CMS?
1 answers
The Demo UI is not working with my Release 3.0.0 deployment. Why?
1 answers
How do I request access to the Beta Sandbox?
1 answers
I am receiving 504 Gateway Timeout on CMS, TCS, and TRS in the sandbox. What should I do?
1 answers
Is there sample/dummy data available in the sandbox for testing?
1 answers
Terms of service Privacy policy
Powered by Answer