Tazama FAQ
Questions Tags Users Badges

How do I add or configure typologies?

Tazama 1
Created Aug 8
Viewed 0

How do I add or configure typologies?

rules-typologies verified-2026-08 release-4.0.0
Share
1 Answers

Typologies are configured through the Tazama Admin Services API. Full documentation on the configuration process (network map, rule configs, typology configs) is available at https://github.com/tazama-lf/docs/blob/dev/Product/configuration-management.md. In the Beta Sandbox, a Postman collection is provided for configuration management (CRUD on rules, typologies, and network maps).

edited Jan 1, 1970
Tazama1
answered Aug 8
Related
What is the "indpdntVarbl" (Independent Variable) field in a Tazama rule result?
1 answers
How do I get access to the Tazama private rules and/or configuration?
1 answers
What is the correct FUNCTION_NAME and RULE_NAME for my rule processor .env?
1 answers
Why are there 33 rule processors on DockerHub, but 34 rule processors in my full-service network map?
1 answers
Are the rule/typology threshold and weight values in the matrix production-ready?
1 answers
How many rules and typologies are available out of the box?
1 answers
Terms of service Privacy policy
Powered by Answer